AFTER THE DESTRUCTION OF THE LIBRARY DEFENDERS HAVE BEEN RUSHING TO RECOVER TEXTS FROM THE PAST.
BELOW ARE TEXTS RECOVERED DURING THE LAST FEW DAYS. THESE TEXTS ARE ALL INCOMPLETE….
Akram Establishes new guidelines and policies for Akram Ranger Patrols on the planets. Based on the events and incidents of the past few days Akram has decreed new rules for the Akram Rangers to enforce Junon Law.
“We are taking these actions in order to avoid confusion between Rangers and other Warriors for hire. We are also taking steps forward in our efforts to train better the Ranger Force to interact with the residents of the lands and we are extending this to the Defenders too.” Were the words of Akram himself in a meeting held last Thursday and only a few days after a much debated trial over the accidental death of a Ranger at the hands of a Defender.
Here are some of the many guidelines established today by Akram.
1. No Ranger in official duties will travel alone. Squads will be established with no contingent of less than 2 Rangers to patrol cities, towns or landscapes.
2. Any Ranger off duty or alone will not be allowed to carry out his duties.
3. Any and all Rangers must first identify themselves at the time of intervention with any resident.
4. A suspect is presumed guilty until proven otherwise.
5. Any suspect of illegal activity will be sent immediately to Prison pending an investigation.
6. Rangers are not allowed to intervene with residents on-site.
7. Rangers can use force at their discretion, the amount of force to be used will be judged by the intervening Ranger.
8. If loss of life is necessary in the course of action, these circumstances will be investigated after events have occurred.
9. Rangers will no longer patrol areas to assist defenders, Rangers may choose to assist but are no longer on call for their services to defenders.
10. On trials seen by the state, Intervening Rangers must also testify and provide proof of circumstances to the courts of justice.
These are only some of the whole new set of guidelines established for the Akram Rangers, in short they are a new chapter in the development of this group of warriors which now serve our lands with dignity and honor.
It is said that the Akram Rangers has been much criticized over their actions of a few days ago and that the guilt of the incident fell on the wrong person. The new rules help all to know what boundaries not to pass and help the rangers regain the respect they had among the residents.
Furthermore Akram has decreed that an election is to be held in order to elect a new captain of the Rangers.